Thursday, December 3, 2009

Street Scences

Shanghai has a very interesting street scene. You can get what ever you want on the street. People have catalogs of all the fake goods they have for sale. You can get Monte Blancs, Rolex, North Face, and anything else that is a name brand. You also see the most interesting things. The dumpling cooks and the insect racers were my favorites. These are just photos of some interesting street scenes, usually found in old town. Enjoy!








Notice the shoes drying on the roof. It seemed like every bit of space was utilized.


Shanghai rates their restaurants using this system. It seems like a good idea, but why is the OKAY face so down. I mean, are restaurants really that terrible?



Awesome bike. Shanghai really had a lot of plants everywhere.


I thought matching couples only existed in Korea. I was wrong.



Notice all the laundry.







Our hostel street was beautiful. I think it was decorated for the Harvest Moon Festival.










This nail salon was on the same street as our hostel. I would NEVER get anything done here.



1 comment: