Monday, January 19, 2009

Here are some photos of the school and my neighborhood



Here is a stack of used Pepsi bottles. I thought it looked kind of cool.







This is where I work. The school is called Poly. In March it is changing to Knox. The area I work in is full of English schools, so there are foreigners everywhere.






A view down the street from the school. There are also many resturants in the area. I love trying them all on my lunch breaks.








A view down the other way.I joined a health club across the street and have been going to yoga classes. I like having everthing I need so close! My apartment is about a 15 minute walk from the school. There is also a really nice organic grocery behind the school.






View of my neighborhho, on the way to the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment