Saturday, March 27, 2010

Neptune and Jupiter Classes

Here are some photos of my students...

Thomas from the Jupiter Class.


Showing off their kicks.


The Jupiter Class is full of super heros!


Jenna and I making a heart.


Jenna and Jason.



Ellen wanted to take a photo of Jenna, Jason, and I but she had the camera turned around...



Jenna.


Jason has a powerful fist. I think that's his super power.


Hugs.


The Jupiter class can be sweet. They are making a heart.



Edward with my sunglasses.


Raphael with his sunglasses.


The Neptune Class could be goofy.


Lilly at graduation.


Peeking over the seats.


The Neptune Class.



Raphael and I after graduation. He is the silliest students. He says that he is "R" because he is Raphael. That was how he signed his name on papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment